Friday, January 13, 2012

Table of Contents

This assignment was to create a table of contents for a self-made magazine. I created a magazine called 'MusicVibe' and I made it a 'Hip Hop edition' so I showed modern rappers, music, and things in music that would apply to today. I took the time to analyze and research a few things that pertained to what I was previewing, such as top stars of 2011, and previous rap artists of the 90s, but the majority of what i showed on this assingment is of my own knowledge of this genre, something that I like. I thought making something that i really like (music) would be easier to portray visually, since I have a large knowledge of the topic. I really enjoyed this assingment, so far it has been my favourite, and something I am definitely looking into for the future. I love layouts, and the combination of colours, and working with brushes, shading, and pictures of faces too.

No comments:

Post a Comment